- Who we are
- What we do
- Our Benefits
- Job Openings
Job title Web Designer
Education Doesn't matter!
Job Type Full Time
NaiadDev is looking for a Graphic Designer with a strong emphasis on web design. This individual will be responsible for crafting creative solutions, creating and converting designs to flash, working with existing design strategies as well as leading new design projects. This individual should have prior marketing design experience, focused on driving traffic and conversions. Experience working with online marketing collateral or ecommerce is a big plus.
Core Duties / Responsibilities
In this position you will:
- Lead and collaborate in the design of our web properties from conception to code
- Create and prepare Flash assets
- Balance priorities and meet deadlines
- Develop high impact online marketing collateral
- Work well within the creative team and interface effectively with other departments
- Have a passion for your creations but accept constructive criticism
Required Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- You are a guru with the core Adobe creative suite
- You know Flash and are familiar with ActionScript 3
- You have experience with clean intuitive UI design
- You understand underlying web technology and keep an eye on emerging trends
- You enjoy collaboration and accept as well as give constructive criticism
- You have an open mind
- It would be nice if you had one or more of these additional skills:
- CSS hand coding skills
- Mobile design experience
- Experience with high traffic properties
- Know what CPM, CTR and Conversion Rates are
- Familiar with A/B testing
You should have 2 years of experience with the above - but a solid portfolio trumps time served!
NaiadDev is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We offer a competitive salary and a full list of benefits, including health, vision, dental and life insurance. 401k with vested match and bus pass or partially subsidized parking.