- Who we are
- What we do
- Our Benefits
- Job Openings
Front-End Flash Developer
Job title Front-End Flash Developer
Education Associate Degree
Job Type Full Time
NaiadDev is seeking a talented FRONT END FLASH DEVELOPER to build and maintain web sites for our company. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, Flash experience, and will be able to get up to speed quickly. We are looking for a front end person who is wired like a developer.
We are looking for awesome, funny, determined and self-assured doers with a mastery of HTML and CSS along with some Actionscript asset building experience.
Core Duties / Responsibilities
In this position you will
- Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- Clearly articulates ideas and thoughts verbally and in writing.
- Balances priorities and can meet deadlines
Required Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- You are a top-notch front end developer familiar with Flash elements, CSS & HTML (straight HTML coding)
- You are a self-starter who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction.
- You are able to work on a team and efficiently meet deadlines.
- You are self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- You possess excellent communication skills
Additional Skills - a plus but not required
- Flash ActionScript development
- Testing experience
You should have a minimum of 2 years of experience with the above required technologies.
NaiadDev is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We offer a competitive salary and a full list of benefits, including health, vision, dental and life insurance. 401k with vested match and bus pass or partially subsidized parking.