Call Center Representative/Customer Service
Job title Call Center Representative/Customer Service
Education Doesn't matter!
Job Type Full Time
NaidDev a successful Internet company in downtown Seattle seeks individuals with customer service or call center background and strong organization and multi-tasking abilities.
Positions are full-time with generous benefits. We are looking to fill swing and graveyard positions that will include at least one weekend shift.
You must be able to work in a fast paced environment with a good sense of humor while working with a team. You must be reliable with a good attitude and able to handle high stress situations.
You must be able to pass a background check.
Core Duties / Responsibilities
- Answering/resolving customer inquiries via phone, email and chat. (Most inquiries pertain to service and product questions, billing inquires, general account information and website navigation).
- Formulating responses and choosing from listed existing responses to customer inquiries.
- Processing payments and credits.
- Notating accounts during phone and email inquiries.
- Investigating claims and identifying fraud trends.
- Handling reports and reviewing customer accounts.
Required Skills / Knowledge / Experience
-At least 2 years call center and/or email support center experience.
- Excellent call control skills.
- Able to detect and handle social engineering calls.
- Must be able to professionally communicate clearly on through verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to handle large volume of work quickly and efficiently with a "can do!" attitude.
- Must have excellent organization and follow up skills.
- Typing skills at least 40 wpm.
- Familiar with general "chat" terminology.
- At least 3 years of experience with Windows XP.
- Experience with Excel, IE, Firefox, Chrome and Word.
- Knowledge of on-line commerce and credit card transactions.
- Excellent independent problem solving skills.
- Problem reporting and follow up.
- Pattern recognition skills.
- Discretion, confidentiality a must.
- Bilingual a plus!
NaiadDev is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We offer a competitive salary and a full list of benefits, including health, vision, dental and life insurance. 401k with vested match and bus pass or partially subsidized parking.